Friday 28 May 2010

What does your Wordle say about you?


The other day I was introduced to a site called Wordle that you can create these cool word images.  The even cooler thing is that you can link it through your blog and it will create a Wordle based on you most commonly used words.
"My mouth will speak the praise of the LORD, and let all flesh bless his holy name forever and ever."  Psalm 145:21 
So I thought it would be interesting to see what I really blog about.  The bigger words are the most common words I use, the smaller they get the less they are used.

My top 5 are:
   1) People
   2) Jesus
   3) Church
   4) God
   5) Community


I'd like Jesus to be No.1! So I'd better talk about Him more. Maybe London should be at least on the top 10 as that's my Blog title.  Give it a try you may surprized what "Your Wordle says about you".


BenAboutLondon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on say "Hi!"